Log in for pricing
Box quantity: 12 sets
1. Remove valve cap and loosen the valve core. Check the valve is clear by pressing down the loose valve core. You should hear air flowing through the valve.
2. Cover the CO2 Cartridge with the closed-base freeze protector sleeve provided.
3. Screw the CO2 Cartridge fully into the inflator head. You may hear a small hiss when the cartridge is successfully pierced. If not, give the valve a quick press and you should hear gass "TSSSST' out.
4. Press the head over the valve and push straight down firmly to discharge the cartridge and inflate the tyre to your desired pressure. Releasing the inflator head will stop the flow.
5. Once the Tyre is inflated, remove the inflator, re-tighten the valve core and re-apply the valve cap.